Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery  Website  Home  Latest images  Search  Log in  Register  

Hykeham's report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Benno
Admin
Benno

Hykeham's report Empty
PostSubject: Hykeham's report   Hykeham's report Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 4:11

Back to top Go down
Prop Fwd

Prop Fwd

Hykeham's report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hykeham's report   Hykeham's report Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 7:35

Thought their report was a bit bitchy implying we loaded the team with 2nd team players, several players on their first outing this year and a couple of half around or over fifty years old. It spoilt what I thought was a rather even match with both side having the chance to take control
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Hykeham's report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hykeham's report   Hykeham's report Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 8:28

Now thats a big shame they've decided to write a report like that as I am yet to scribe mine! Twisted Evil

In all seriousness, it is a shame, because I thought they were a great side on the attack, causing us all sorts of problems, and their last ditch defence was awesome, causing the likes of Midge, Des and Tyrone to spill the ball when on the rampage through their aggressive tackling.

Yes we had some second teamers, but i'm quite sure they also used first teamers as they were fully right to do, the big dog having made them aware of our situation.

I'm sure we were all a little consfused by '22 gate' but i don't think it's any different to them taking to the field with a full 15 at the beginning of the second half with one guy still in the bin. Tut tut.

Ho hum, on to next week Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Benno
Admin
Benno

Hykeham's report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hykeham's report   Hykeham's report Icon_minitimeMon 17 Sep - 9:33

Midge's restart was awesome - we should try it everytime until we are told not to (probably on the first occasion!)...!!
Back to top Go down
andyprice

Hykeham's report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hykeham's report   Hykeham's report Icon_minitimeTue 18 Sep - 1:05

I could be wrong but i dont think the ball ever went dead so daz passed it onto midge who ran it out, not sure if the try was immediately scored off it, i thought it was a few minutes later.

i did hear the ref call for a 22, but he didn't blow his whistle so maybe he realized he got the call wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hykeham's report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hykeham's report   Hykeham's report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hykeham's report
Page 1 of 1